Quality Improvement Plan
Quality improvement is an ongoing priority at Runnymede. The annual Quality Improvement Plan is our commitment to continually strive for better quality of care for our patients and their families.
We also report on our progress. It’s important to let you know how we’ve been doing. We’re accountable to our patients and to ourselves to hit our marks and achieve our goals.
Please click here for more information about the Quality Improvement Plan.
Food, Transportation and Other Expenses
Read about the provision of food, beverage, accommodation, transportation and other expenses in the following policies:
Runnymede’s Report Card
Runnymede’s Balanced Scorecard is published quarterly and highlights all the ways we are meeting our targets and setting new benchmarks in care.
- Balanced Scorecard 2017/18 Q4
- Balanced Scorecard 2017/18 Q3
- Balanced Scorecard 2017/18 Q2
- Balanced Scorecard 2017/18 Q1
Learn more about accessibility at Runnymede in our Accessibility Plan.
- Expense Reports: October 1, 2018 - March 31, 2019
- Expense Reports: April 1, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Expense Reports: October 1, 2017 - March 31, 2018
- Expense Reports: April 1, 2017 - September 30, 2017
- Expense Reports: October 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017
- Expense Reports: April 1, 2016 - November 30, 2016
- Expense Reports: April 1, 2015 - March 31, 2016
- Expense Reports: October 1, 2014 - March 31, 2015
- Expense Reports: April 1, 2014 - September 30, 2014
Runnymede Healthcare Centre receives funding from the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network. The opinions expressed in this publication do not necessarily represent the views of the Toronto Central Local Health Integration Network.
Broader Public Sector Accountability Act (BPSAA)
Ontario Hospital Parking Directive
The Ontario Hospital Parking Directive outlines reporting requirements relating to parking revenues, expenses and how funds generated from parking operations are used by the hospital.
For the year ended March 31, 2019, Runnymede Healthcare Centre parking operations generated approximately $82,000.
Every dollar of funds supports operations and the purchase of equipment for the delivery of patient care.
We are committed to lowering energy costs and raising our environmental performance, while maintaining and improving patient care. Since launching our Runnymede Recycles program in 2012, numerous operational changes have been made with environmental sustainability in mind.