Celebrating our 2019 Values in Action winners
The Values in Action award builds on the positive workplace culture at Runnymede Healthcare Centre. Each year, the peer-nominated award acknowledges staff members who demonstrate an outstanding commitment to our ICARE values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence, and go above and beyond the call of duty in a demanding and sometimes challenging healthcare environment. We are pleased to congratulate the 2019 honourees and thank them for their dedicated service.
Congratulations to the winners for 2019, from left to right:
- Kim Deroo, clinical supervisor and nurse practitioner
- Catherine Fitzpatrick, director, flow, quality, pharmacy & privacy
- Janna Kwong, clinical registered dietitian
- Antonietta Sousa, rehabilitation assistant
- Tamding Tsomo, registered nurse